The horses literally can’t get enough of these scrumptious treats! Try them out for yourself.
*RECIPE INFO BELOW*
We had so much fun making this video and we’re positive our horses enjoyed it too haha 🙂 Definitely try them out!!!
Preheat oven to 350 F.
-1 cup Oats
-1 cup Shredded Carrots and Apples
-1 cup Flour
-1 tsp Salt
-1/2 cup Molasses
-1/4 cup water
1. Put all ingredients into a bowl and mix them up.
2. Lay out a sheet of aluminum foil onto a baking sheet. Grease the sheet.
3. Lay out spoonfuls of batter onto baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
4. Put in oven for 12 minutes.
5. Take out and let them cool. Refrigerating is an option.
GIVE TO HORSES TO ENJOY! 🙂