Home / Home / BREAKING: STUNNING ANNOUNCEMENT ROCKS TRUMP WHITE HOUSE

BREAKING: STUNNING ANNOUNCEMENT ROCKS TRUMP WHITE HOUSE

BREAKING NEWS: Washington DC –and indeed the entire nation–are in a state of shock after an announcement made by a top official.

Yesterday, we reported that White House staff secretary Rob Porter had resigned from his post after his two ex-wives spoke out to accuse him of physically and emotionally abusing them. The White House has since descended into chaos, as the administration is coming under fire for closing ranks to defend Porter despite being made aware of the allegations months ago.

Daily Mail reported that aides knew about some of the allegations against Porter since last year, while high level officials knew there were allegations about domestic violence. These officials were also aware of a 2010 protective order that appeared in the original story in advance.

FBI officials reportedly informed the White House about the domestic abuse allegations back in November. Porter’s security clearance was delayed after both of his ex-wives talked to FBI officials about the abuse. Despite this, he still remained in his role as a key gatekeeper for information that gets to President Donald Trump’s desk.

Reports indicate that White House Chief of Staff John Kelly wanted Porter to “stay and fight.”

“It’s beyond disbelief. Everyone is trying to figure out why Kelly is leading the charge to save him,” said one former White House official.

Kelly issued a defiant statement when the White House was first asked to comment on this.

“Rob Porter is a man of true integrity and honor, and I can’t say enough good things about him. He is a friend, a confidante and a trusted professional,” Kelly said. “I am proud to serve alongside him.”

Utah Sen. Orrin Hatch, Porter’s former employer, issued a statement on Tuesday slamming the “vile attack” on Porter. The senator called it “incredibly discouraging to see such a vile attack on such a decent man. Shame on any publication that would print this — and shame on the politically motivated, morally bankrupt character assassins that would attempt to sully a man’s good name.”

However, both Kelly and Hatch backtracked after Porter’s first wife Colbie Holderness released a photo of herself with a black guy she claims her former husband gave her. Kelly said he was “shocked” by the new allegations while Hatch said that he was “heartbroken.”

“I was shocked by the new allegations released today against Rob Porter. There is no place for domestic violence in our society,’ Kelly said. “I stand by my previous comments of the Rob Porter that I have come to know since becoming Chief of Staff, and believe every individual deserves the right to defend their reputation. I accepted his resignation earlier today, and will ensure a swift and orderly transition.”

What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.

Check Also

10 Reasons You’re Not Losing Fat !

Get rid of these bad habits to lose weight and start seeing real results. When ...