We all know how difficult it can be to maintain proper body weight. Many people have problems with excess of pounds, even the ones who exercise regularly. Almost, 40% of the people in Indiaare obese. According to statistics, half of the population in the world will have issues with obesity.
PROBLEMS WITH BEING OVERWEIGHT
Numerous problems can be caused by obesity:
- Problems with the blood pressure, ulcers, digestive disorders, cardiac problems, thyroid problems, diabetes, etc.;
- Physical or psychological stress;
- People who are obese usually consume more food than they need. 1/3 of the world population consumes 50% more food than they can actually digest. Food and water storage can be solved more easily if these people eat as much as they need.
WHY DO WE BECOME OVERWEIGHT?
Gaining weight is something very easy, but losing them can be a big problem. In this article, we’re going to present you several reasons on why we gain extra pounds:
- The consumption of processed and packaged foods;
- Bad eating habits like for example fast food;
- Lack or no physical activity. We spend too much time in front of our computers and TVs. We don’t go out for walks. We just sit in the car or get a taxi;
- Some of the things that we eat with almost every meal: bread, flour, bakes, fried food and pastries;
- Unhealthy lifestyle, insomnia, sleeping throughout the day etc.
ARE WE OVERWEIGHT?
Obese people are not usually aware that they are overweight and they have numerous problems that should be solved. If you notice extra pounds and you don’t feel good about it, try to change your whole lifestyle as well as your diet.
You can easily find out if you’re overweight by using the waist-to-hip (WTH) ratio and the fat percentage. In women, it is tolerated to have 25% and 2,3% increase. In case you were 22% in the past, and now you’re 25%, make sure you check the BMI because it may be confusing.
Your clothes can really help you to find out if you’ve gained weight. If your clothes are becoming small, be careful. You’ve also probably gained weight if someone tells you. You’re likely to gain weight if you feel hungry although you eat often. You only think about food.
FAST WEIGHT LOSS DIET PLAN
When you are sure that you’re overweight e.g. you gained some weight, prepare a diet plan. In this article we are going to present you this diet plan for extreme weight loss .
Make sure you follow these tips:
- Choose a liquid diet that uses various soups and milk. Almost 25-30% of your meals should be liquid;
- Never eat after 8 PM! If you still feel a lot of hunger, eat a piece of fruit or drink some milk;
- Start and end your day with a glass of lukewarm water;
- Consume less food than you feel you need. Eat meals that are small enough so you could feel hungry on every 3 hours;
- Never drink water during and after meals! Wait for 1 hour after eating to drink a cup of water;
- Avoid too much alcohol, coffee, soft drinks, canned juice and tea ;
- Walk at least four times a day for 15 minutes, before your meals;
- With some meals you can consume lightly cooked vegetarian food, a;
- Use smoothies, seasonal fruit, lime juice, or salad as snacks, but don’t consume snacks more than 4 times a day because in that way, they’ll become your habit;
- Avoid junk food (hot-dog, fried foods, processed foods pastries, pizza, canned food, sweets, because they are abundant in various preservatives and chemicals).